Happy Monday, You know life should be like this everyday... so relaxing... no worries but then what's the fun in that? I had a so-far-pretty-good day today. Hopefully I didn't just jinx it. I spent time with Shawn and got all my errands done. Went to State first to get a summer schedule and my course requirements sheet. Then went home, had some hot oatmeal... mmm... yummy. Then Shawn called and asked if I wanted to go to IHOP... ha ha, I was like, ok. I just ate oatmeal. On the way to IHOP I talked to Shellbob. Told her about my sighting of "Turkey" at church. Heh heh. Reliving high school memories when we used to stalk guys and vice versa. When I got to IHOP, I just ordered coffee and scabbed off Shawn's pancakes and sausage. Yum. I like sausage with syrup. Is that an odd thing? Then we went to the bank and deposited Shawn's money cause I couldn't deposit mine. Then went to Pet Plaza to look at the fishes and then to Yardage Town... Now... why Yardage Town you may ask? Ha ha, because today, I decided to learn how to sew with my mom's sewing machine (My dad gave it to her for Christmas. Never used it.). So I went home... Shawn went to watch Star Wars again and I learned how to sew. Whew! It took me longer to put the thread in than to actually sew. Anyway, I sewed two pillow cases. Yay! I'm so cool. I'm actually trying to figure out how to make curtains but Shawn told me to start small. So I made myself pillow cases. They're very cool, if I do say so myself. Ha, yeah. This is what I get for watching Trading Spaces. I want to redecorate my room. Who wants to trade?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home